Shetubondhon - 9/11: Some points to ponder
Here is my response to your queries:
According to the BBC documentary (Panaroma I believe), they spent around 6 hrs training on the simulators. Now is it technically possible to practice on simulators and then go ahead and strike with the actual thing with a 75% success rate (considering that 3 planes made the target)? Also how confident were the terrorists (who's planning seemed to be meticulously precise) of fulfilling their missions from training relying on primarily simulator-experience.
The answer to that question is a yes and no. Other than the simulator training I understand that there are many computer games of simulation of 767 aircrafts, (my son 16 years old owns one - he claims he can 'technically also fly an F16!) - which means just about anybody can fly those aircrafts! Do we really needs pilots?
We've been mentioning about skills and experience behind the terrorists' coordinated attack, but have u noticed their carelessness - the arabic flight manual 'left' in a car near the Logan Airport; two passports left back in their hotel rooms(I presume); some of them left 'suicidal notes' - even one luggage bag (recovered from airport) is supposed to have contained a Qur'an Sharif, flight manuals and fuel consumption calcualtor. This last point is not confirmed by CIA or FBI.
Well I have a hypothesis that may need some corroboration by other 'knowledegeable' individuals on this forum. This comes from my 15 years
experience in the airlines business. But before my hypothesis there are a few questions that I need to satfisfy myself with - and any answer is more
1. Why is it that we have not heard anything about communication's between the aircraft and Air Traffic Controllers (ATC) moments after the plane was taken over by the hijackers?
2. The ATC transcripts of all 4 flights have not been made public? While it is said that the hijackers switched off the communication transponders - what about the moments or seconds before that happened? The media is projecting that the hijackers had to 'fight their way into the cockpit' - so it is not as if the pilots were taken by surprise?
3. Why is it that for more than 20 minutes at least one passenger spoke to his wife on the flight that crashed in Pittsburgh via cell phone, yet in the first ten minutes the wife claimed that 'everything sounded peaceful' in the background and it was only before the incumbent 'hero' and some other passengers made an attempt to overpower the hijackers with 'plastic knives from breakfast' that they heard shouts and commotion and then NOTHING?
4. Interestingly the passengers father in the above case called an emergency alert who tapped into the cell phone conversation with his wife - and did nothing? What does this tell us?
5. Why is it that there is a systematic downplaying of the Pittsburgh crash, and the only television footage we have seen so far is from the edge of a forest only - and one 'hero's memorial? The recent footage taken from the air suggest a deep crater where the aircraft crashed - yet no evidence of the charred or broken remains of the aircraft or its passengers?
6. Has anybody heard the names of the other passengers of the 4 flights other than the names of the hijackers? I have not other than some Arabic names!
I'm not a scholarly person, my realm of knowledge isn't beyond newspapers, and I haven't really cared about world affairs since very recently. But everything I hear and see don't seem to be complementary to one another. And I can't also believe that the american intelligence is going to bluff the whole world. So what is actually happening??
It is not a question of being 'scholarly' - yet if one reads between the line, or reads between the overplayed image there seems to be many things that have gone amiss. the American intelligence may not have bluffed the whole world, but somebody defintely is doing it today and I think it is the ultimate power of the west - THE MEDIA?
My hypothesis are as under:
1. There were no hijackers on the aircraft. It is possible that somebody managed to alter the guidance control, and in essense the pilots were unable or helpless to control the course of their aircraft which carreened on to the WTC and the Pentagon- and which was perhaps manipulated by somebody on the ground?
2. If the US can send cruise missiles (unmanned) crashing into specific 'addresses' in Baghdad from some 700 miles away (remember Desert Storm)- that somebody 'jimmied' with the passenger aircrafts navigation controls that crashed into WTC and the Pentagon, cannot be ruled out. A piece of cake!
3. The crash in Pittsburg was probably accidental shooting down by the American airforce aircrafts in those first desperate minutes, or more likely that the plane was headed for a nuclear reactor and had to be shot down. The airforce therefore swept the area clean and kept the media busy with the WTC and Pentagon, for a full week while they did that.
4. How do we explain that Presdident Bush was in his airborne headquarters, and later at a nuclear bunker moments after the attack?